By this document, I confirm that I inform the ICF of the lamb your actual data: surname, name, patronymic; date of birth; sex; passport data; communications numbers, other possible backup contacts, and hereby authorize and provide my voluntary, unconditional and unlimited consent period for processing, storage, distribution and access to this data by third parties.
This permission for the processing of personal data involves granting my consent to the receipt from the charitable organization International Charitable Foundation Kovov at any time of messages (push messages, Skype, Viber, WhatsApp and other messages sent through various OTT applications, SMS messages , messages of other type / transmission method) for the purpose that does not violate the norms of the current legislation of Ukraine, the means of communication notified by me, or through a specially developed mobile application installed on my mobile device, about the services of the good ynoho Fund and its partners on pricing and marketing proposals, other necessary information, and / or the implementation of other relationships that require processing and / or distribution and / or access to my personal data to timely notification and information.
We may modify, add or remove parts of these Terms of Service at any time, and such changes shall take effect immediately upon publication. You are required to review these Rules before each use of the site, while continuing to use this site, you agree to any changes.
We may modify, suspend or terminate access to the site at any time, including access to any information, database or content. We may also impose restrictions on certain features or restrict your access to a portion or entire site without notice or liability on our part.
Content of the site is protected by copyright in accordance with Ukrainian legislation and international copyright law. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale, reproduce, distribute, or otherwise use the contents of the site (including software) in whole or in part without the consent of the charitable foundation and without direct link to the main source of origin.
The ignorance of these rules does not relieve them of the necessity of their observance.
By accepting (accepting) this document, I acknowledge that my rights are understandable and acceptable.
Categories of citizens who can apply for assistance with the fund on a royalty-free basis:
- persons from the number of pensioners or recipients of state social assistance in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On State Social Assistance to the Disabled from the Childhood and Children-invalids”, the amount of pension benefits or benefits which does not exceed the size of two and a half subsistence minimum for people who have lost their ability to work;
- persons receiving state social assistance, persons who are not entitled to a pension, and invalids in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On State Social Assistance to Persons not entitled to Retirement and Disabled Persons”;
- single mothers (parents) who have been granted state aid in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On State Assistance to Families with Children”;
- low-income people, including large families, who have been granted state social assistance in accordance with the Law of Ukraine “On State Social Assistance to Low-income Families”;
- low-income persons living together with a disabled group I or II as a result of mental illness, which, according to the conclusion of the medical commission of the medical institution, requires constant third-party care, and receive monthly cash assistance for care in accordance with the resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated 02.08.2000 No. 1192 ;
- non-working able-bodied persons who receive monthly compensational payments for the care of the disabled group I, as well as for the elderly, who has reached the age of 80, according to the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine from 26.07.96, No. 832;
- individuals who receive compensation in accordance with the Resolution of the Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine dated April 29, 2004 No. 558 “On Approval of the Procedure for the Appointment and Payment of Compensation to Individuals Who Provide Social Services”;
- other socially disadvantaged sections of the population by the decision of the district and city commission for consideration of disputable issues related to the provision of monthly targeted non-cash assistance to individual socially vulnerable groups of the population.
- veterans of war and labor;
- persons, widows (widowers), parents of deceased (dead) persons who have special merits to the Motherland;
- persons who have special labor merits to the Motherland;
- Victims of Nazi persecution;
- veterans and widows (widowers) of deceased (dead) veterans of military service, veterans of internal affairs bodies, veterans of state fire protection and veterans of the State Service for Special Communications and Information Protection, Military Service;
- released from service for age, illness or seniority of military service personnel, police officers;
- persons of the commanding staff of the tax police, ordinary and commander of the criminal-executive system, state fire protection;
- pensioners from the prosecutor’s office;
- children (before reaching adulthood);
- persons of the commanding staff of the tax militia, ordinary and commander of the criminal-executive system, state fire protection, members of families of the deceased or died in connection with the performance of official duties, disabled family members who were in their maintenance;
- ATO participants released from military service, persons who became invalids during military service, parents and members of families of servicemen who died (died) or were missing during military service, parents and members of families of persons of the rank and file of the authorities and civil protection units, the State Service for Special Communications and Information Protection, who died (died), were missing or became disabled during service;
- Rehabilitated citizens who became disabled as a result of repression or are retired;
- Citizens suffered as a result of the Chornobyl catastrophe at Chernobyl NPP, spouses (husbands) and children of deceased citizens whose deaths are related to the Chernobyl disaster;
- children of the war.